This is some of Indonesia Port Corp. business activity:
- Provision and / or service pools ports and waterways for traffic and place berlabuhnya ship;
- Provision and / or financial services related to pilotage (pilotage) and delay the ship;
- Provision and / or service jetty and other facilities to tie up, loading and unloading containers, liquid bulk, dry bulk, multi-purpose, including animal goods (general cargo) and facilities up / downs of passengers and / or vehicles;
- Provision of loading and unloading services, containers, liquid bulk, dry bulk (general cargo), and vehicles; – Supply and / or service container terminal, liquid bulk, dry bulk, multi-purpose, passenger, service people, and Ro-Ro;
- Provision and / or service warehouses and stacking and tank / dump stuff, airport transportation, loading and unloading equipment, as well as port equipment;
- Provision and / or ground services for various buildings and fields, and industries related to the interests gedung-gedung/bangunan smooth multi modal transport; – Supply and / or electric service, and installation of drinking water and waste and waste disposal;
- Provision and / or fuel service charge for ships and vehicles within the port;
- Provision and / or service activities of consolidation and distribution of goods, including animals;
- Provision and management consulting services, education and training related to the port;
- The utilization and operation of container depot and repair, cleaning, fumigation, as well as logistics services;
- Cultivation of the customs and places a temporary landfill.
In addition to the main business activities are PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II also developed other business activities that can support the achievement of the Company and in terms of optimizing the utilization of the resources owned by the Company, include: Freight; rental service and repair facilities and equipment; vessel and equipment maintenance services in the field of port; care services over the unloading of the ship to ship (Ship to ship transfer), including other follow-up services; property outside of the main activities of port; Industrial Area; tourism and hospitality facilities; consultant and surveyor of port services; communication and information services; Construction Services port; Services forwarding / expedition; health services; Supplies and catering; place waiting vehicles and shuttle buses; Services dive (salvage); Services Tally; Services port fitting; Service scales.