Our Achievement21 March 2012
In the implementation of the third quarter of 2010, there are some conditions that influence the strategic environment to the achievement of corporate performance, among others:
- Global economic conditions that started getting being conducive .
- Realized the economic growth of 6.3%, higher than the assumption of 5.5%.
- Realized inflation rate of 5.8%, higher than the budget assumption of 5.0%.
- The average rate realized the third quarter of 2010 amounting to Rp 9.165/USD, lower than the 2010 budget assumption of Rp 10.000/USD.
- 24/7 Productivity Program.
- Facilities Development’s
- Restructure the Organization.
- Self management for Operators Terminal on the Port of Tanjung Priok.
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Developments such as software, network, and hardware.
Several things that have been implemented :
Monitoring of the achievement of targets and cost control also evaluating the achievement of quarterly targets .
Implementation of a special audit by the scope of clearance assets.
The survey accuracy of recording the number of goods and ship visits have been completed by the Independent Surveyor
Execution of the contract signing Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Service Level Guarantee (SLG) to 12 (twelve) branch of the harbor
Monitoring of the achievement of KPI targets (management contract)
Supervision for the Acquisition Terminal Operators in the Port of Tanjung Priok.
Appropriate application of the company’s internal control COSO danManagement Conceptual Framework Representation refers to the Minister of SOEs.
Synergies and cooperation in the distribution of the Partnership Program.
Currently in the process of implementation :
Preparation of standards that include area (lines and backup area), Port zoning that supports the national logistics efficiency.
Preparation of the study the effectiveness of the entire joint venture which includes equipment and boats.
Preparation of standardized usage patterns of care costs and the costs of materials & equipment’s own ship in a comprehensive evaluation process.
Formulation studies along with formation of a subsidiary of PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I, II, III and IV.
Preparation of Corporate KPI Dashboard and Information Technology with ICT Completion PT Telkom (Cognos)
Realignment of the Port of Tanjung Priok referring and lead to international standards in the harbor.