JAKARTA: The use of trade business license (Business License) is not a strong element to conduct investment business management.
Meanwhile, the issue of the Golden Traders Indonesia Sharia (GTIS) and Raihan Jewellery air-SIUP be escorted Task Force Investment Alert. GTIS pawning …
CoFTRA ensure investment companies bulging associated with buying and selling gold is not in the area of futures trading. However, commodity futures market regulator playing an active role in the Task Force Investment Alert, which will address issues arising from …
JAKARTA: The news media about investing bulging warmed up earlier this week. On the other hand, need socialization of investment and derivative futures in anticipation of investment losses.
Aviliani, economists and Secretary National Economic Committee, said the key to reducing the …
JAKARTA (Kompas): Deputy Trade Minister Bayu Krisnamurthi confirmed, it has identified the investment case bulging that occurred in Surabaya, East Java, and has asked the Commodity Futures Trading Regulatory Agency to handle the case. This is related to the mass …
JAKARTA: Commodity Futures Trading Regulatory Agency set up penalties for companies that do not meet the futures market transaction multilateral minimum requirement of 5% and providing illegal mini account.
Head of Commodity Futures Trading Regulatory Agency (CoFTRA)) Syahrul R.Sempurnajaya said …
- 7 March 2013 Investment Products SIUP not enough
- 5 March 2013 CoFTRA assist Task Force Investment Alert
- 4 March 2013 Products Commodity & Derivatives Need Socialization and Regulation
- 28 February 2013 Gold Investment Beware of Too Big Returns Services
- 16 January 2013 CoFTRA escort mini account
- 14 January 2013 Small lot enliven futures exchange
- 20 December 2012 Transactions Pioneering through mini account
- 14 December 2012 Approval SPT-SPA from BAPPEBTI
- 27 October 2011 Presidential Decree of the commodities that can be used as the subject of futures contracts
- 27 October 2011 Government Regulation PBK & Warehouse Receipt
- 24 October 2011 Warehouse Receipt Act
- 19 July 2012 Procurement and Financial Accounting System Implementation
- 10 April 2012 procurement of interior meeting space
- 21 December 2011 The auction announcement