BPJS Consolidation Forum12 December 2012
19 November 2012, Hilton-London
1. Act No. 24 of 2011 regarding the Social Security Agency (BPJS) has entered a period of one year from the promulgation on 25 November 2011
2. PT. Jamsostek (Persero) in the whole process of transformation has BPJS continuously engage in dialogue with stakeholders to ensure that the whole process is in line with the transformation agenda and the agenda of the Ministry related to PT. Askes (Limited)
Associated with the preparation for the transformation BPJS, the Board of Directors of PT. Jamsostek (Persero) on various occasions has presented BPJS transformation roadmap and development, which includes aspects of:
a. The plan, which has been prepared in the process of transformation BPJS.
b. Stages and development process of transformation.
c. Critical areas that need to be anticipated
3. Year 2013 is a crucial year for the Government, and the state-appointed DJSN be BPJS given in 2013 was the last year to prepare for the entire process of transformation BPJS BPJS Health and Employment.
Therefore, the year 2013 should really be utilized to build a strong foundation in both management and the management of readiness to implement the program in their respective SJSN BPJS. It should be a strong commitment from all parties to the transformation process can be run well and finished just in the time frame mandated by law.
4. Need to get attention with the success of all the technical aspects of the transformation that has been prepared by PT. Jamsostek (Persero) and PT. Askes (Limited) will be heavily dependent on Social Security scheme will be set out in the regulatory framework and implementing regulations that are currently being developed jointly by the relevant ministries (Ministry of Manpower and Transmigration and the Ministry of Health), DJSN and PT. Jamsostek (Persero) and PT. Askes (Limited).
5. Under article 70 of Law BPJS, all implementing regulations mandated by the Act must be completed:
a. 1 (one) year to support the operational rules BPJS Health
b. 2 (two) years for legislation that supports operations BPJS Employment
Turnaround time for completion of the Implementing Regulations of Health BPJS getting closer and less will greatly affect the substance of the Implementing Regulations relating to BPJS Employment. Although the completion time of the Implementing Regulation of Employment BPJS remaining one year in the future, all stakeholders are expected to really take advantage of the time left considering BPJS Employment program requires a more complex process of harmonization with existing legislation
6. Completion of the entire transformation process requires the presence of a strong regulatory framework and comprehensive to ensure that all substances are composed implementing regulations can actually be implemented and meets the principles of:
Ensure that the entire substance of the implementing rules acceptable to all parties that can actually be implemented on January 1, 2014.
Funding programs and benefits in both BPJS really affordable by all parties that will be involved are: the Government, Employer and Labor.
Although the design of the program and the benefits of Social Security benefits coverage should be the basis of eligibility criteria and were really able to protect the public from the possibility of falling into poverty due to social risks.
In the early stages, the design of these benefits can be very basic and adjusted to the ability of the Government and the public for a fee. But along with the increasing growth, benefit design can be improved to address the needs of the community.
Program Design and Social Security benefits should also consider the long-term sustainability of the program in order not to burden the government budget in the long run.
7. An important substance BPJS transformation include:
a. Aspects of planning
* All parties involved in the transformation process BPJS action plan is expected to evaluate the transformation process to be more integrated and evaluated regularly and continuously
* The entire transformation agenda and action plan should be followed by the preparation of agenda and work plan revealed in 2013, including the proposed budget needed to carry out the transformation process BPJS.
b. Operational Aspects
* PT. Jamsotek (Persero) and PT. Askes (Limited) was asked to continue to improve coordination in the process of JPK to run without a hitch and no stagnation JPK services to participants who have already registered.
* PT. Jamsostek (Persero) and PT. Askes (Limited) is expected to consider utilization of Population Identification Number that is currently being developed by the Ministry of Interior.
* There needs to be a shared commitment between the PT. Jamsostek (Persero) and PT. Askes (Limited) to build an integrated business process BPJS Health and Employment BPJS BPJS that both operations can be more efficient and facilitate all participants to access and utilize services provided.
C. Financial aspects and investment
* All parties should be able to finance the proposed changes to the treatment when the change of state-owned legal entity to Public Law Board in terms of:
-Shape program management reports and financial statements BPJS.
-Guidelines BPJS accounting in accordance with the mandate of Social Security and BPJS characteristics.
-Policies related to the provision of initial capital from the government, the capital structure in both BPJS and operating costs in order to observe the terms sustainability and Administering Body Program in the long run.
-Policy BPJS investment portfolio in order to adapt to the characteristics of the Health BPJS organize short-term courses and Employment BPJS conducting a long-term program.
D. The social aspect
* Implementation of socialization should really pay attention to three things:
-There should be a clear desian substance socialization for each stage and each segment that
-Adequacy of resources (human resources and costs) given the high interest and many of the parties involved.
8. Forum consolidation BPJS a forum to evaluate the development of the transformation process that has been running BPJS to all stakeholders from both the government, in this case the Ministry; DJSN; nor of the state social insurance has been appointed to transform into BPJS BPJS Employment and Health.
19 November 2012
Bureau of Public Relations
PT Jamsostek (Persero)