Danareksa Debt Research Daily Watch Thursday, July 12, 2018
- Danareksa government bonds yield index rose 5.01bps from 7.064% to 7.114%
- Bank of Korea Keeps Interest Rate at 1.5% as Forecast. The decision was predicted by all 18 economists surveyed by Bloomberg. Rate was raised by 25bps in November and unchanged at the last meeting in May. (Bloomberg)
- Government bonds volume was IDR10.63 trillion, and it was dominated by short term (< 5 years). It was lower than the previous day transaction of IDR12.15 trillion and it was lower than its YTD average of IDR12.43 trillion.
- Corporate bonds volume was IDR1022.10 billion, mostly short term (< 5 years). It was lower than the previous day transaction of IDR1051.32 billion but it was higher than its YTD average of IDR742.90 billion.
- IDR weakened 0.13% against USD from 14,367 to 14,385 whilst JCI increased 0.20% from 5,882 to 5,893.
- FR0064 yield increased by 14.80bps from 7.316% to 7.464% while RI28 yield increased by 1.6bps from 4.351% to 4.367%.
- Brent was down from 78.21 to 73.42 USD per barrel meanwhile WTI Cushing Crude Oil Spot price decreased from 74.11 to 70.38 USD per barrel.