Better assets quality. BBTN is well-known for its mortgage business, particularly the low income segment. However, the risks of catering to the subsidized mortgage segment are relatively high, especially the IOBP scheme where miscommunications with customers arose regarding changes in the repayment amount (repayment of the principal only kicked in after the first two years).
The market underwent a major correction following the legislative elections on 9 April. With the quick count indicating that PDI-P’s share of the vote was still below the important 25% level, uncertainty over Jokowi’s presidential bid mounted, sending the market into roller coaster mode.
The euro fell for a second day against the dollar as traders assessed whether European Central Bank policy makers will add monetary stimulus amid uneven economic signals. The euro depreciated 0.3% to $1.3781 and reached $1.3777. It touched $1.3749 on March 20, the lowest since March 6. Europe’s shared currency sank 0.5% to 140.63 yen.(Bloomberg)
Mayoritas bursa Asia terkoreksi tajam, sebagai imbas pernyataan gubernur The Fed yang memberi sinyal adanya kenaikan suku bunga di AS. IHSG langsung melemah sejak awal perdagangan, dan ditutup turun 2,54 persen ke level 4,698.97. Seperti diketahui bahwa, pernyataan The Fed menyiratkan kemungkinan naiknya suku bunga acuan FFR setidaknya 6 bulan pasca kebijakan moneter agresif (QE3) berakhir. Kondisi ini memicu asumsi bahwa saat kebijakan QE3 berakhir di pengujung 2014, maka kenaikan suku bunga di AS akan terjadi pada pertengahan 2015 mendatang.
Consumer Confidence weakened in February 2014, as flood in several parts of the country weighed on urban consumers, most notably those in Jakarta and Central Java. After climbing for six-straight surveys, the Consumer Confidence Index (CCI) fell 2.3 percent to 91.9. Nevertheless, there are good reasons to believe that consumer confidence will continue to remain strong, especially since flood is a temporary condition. Hence, the longer-term upward trend of the CCI appears intact.
- 15 April 2014 BBTN Fundamental Analysis
- 15 April 2014 Market outlook: Banking on the coalition
- 27 March 2014 Daily Watch, Thursday – March 27, 2014
- 21 March 2014 Preview IHSG 21 Maret 2014
- 21 March 2014 Consumer Confidence, March 2014
- 6 November 2013 Daily Watch Wednesday, November 06, 2013
- 6 November 2013 (Indonesia) Industri Minyak Sawit Butuh BK Komprehensif
- 6 November 2013 (Indonesia) IHSG update
- 15 April 2014 Important Information on Recruiting
- 3 November 2011 Public Expose of Joint Marketing of Danareksa Mawar Fokus 10 Mutual Fund
- 15 April 2014 Management Trainee